Saturday 26 April 2014

Finally Finished

After finishing my novel I am convinced that the best way to learn something is by teaching yourself.
I noticed that the second half of the book was not "easier" but I could notice my writing improve dramatically with less errors and more plot forming intention behind the writing.

Editing is like life you always have a new problem popping up something to fix whether it is chronological order, punctuation, finding a synonym, tying up loose ends, paragraph breaks, computer failure, spelling mistakes, correct language whether American/English audiences ex colour vs color, and then finally you reach the end of it but then you start another book and the process repeats itself.

PERSEVERANCE is KEY!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing your novel. I'm about 15k words into my first draft and I hope it pulls together as well as I hope.
    Also, as an american, I always spell words like colour, flavour, etc the english way. So I actually have to backspace and change them to american english. It is a habit I formed very young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Are you going to publish your work?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete